Sunday, April 4, 2010

These 2 were meant to be sisters!! Cadence LOVES her baby sister! And Kylee LOVES Cadence! They are very cute to watch together.

This was one of our snow days-Cadence put on her goggles and asked if she could go play in the snow. Kylee was sleeping so I reverted back to my nursing school days and took the baby monitor outside and we played!!

Cadence has her toys that I take away when she doesn't go potty like a big girl... Well, when she gets them back she doesn't let go of them. This is about 10:30 or so at night. I went in the room to check on Cadence before going to bed myself and here's what I found!!

Kylee fell asleep on the recliner one day-she would not let me put her down in her room...

Here's our Halloween family photo shoot-as you can see Kylee was rather upset! But Cadence had a great time!

No comments: