Monday, September 14, 2009

This was part of our Easter adventure. Sorry it has taken so long to get new photos-Will lost our USB connector for our camera so I have been unable to download pictures onto the computer until now...



We went to the zoo in Salt Lake City and Cadence had to ride the carousel. In fact it was rather hard to get her off once her turn was finished... She loved it!



Since then we've had a good break from school with family. The Torres family came out here to visit us in August and then we went to San Diego to visit Alex, Tara, Ava, and Snoopy... No pictures because there was no memory space so Alex and Tara have all the pictures. There are some pictures of us on their blog though...
I am currently 37 weeks preggo. I believe that I will not last too much longer, so I will try to get some preggo pictures before the baby comes. I feel much smaller than I did with Cadence, but I think the weight gain is about the same unfortunately-another year of hard work to get it all off!





1 comment:

Becca said...

cute pictures, Maria! We miss you guys. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new addition soon! I think we may come up for Thanksgiving (I've almost got Russ convinced that we should go). So if you're going to be around we should come visit for a bit!